Thursday, September 13, 2007

One Crazy Week!

Well between Lyberty having several wet accidents so that I have twice as much laundry to do and them coloring on the walls. I feel like I'm running in circles.
Every time that I feel that I can breath again one of them is making a mess.
I'm so glad that James will be home tomorrow. Maybe between the two of us we can get this house back in order.
I just feel so in adequate some times. It seems like what ever I do it is never enough or good enough. I need to get out and do more, but just don't have the desire right now.
I want to do a nice Ward Halloween Activity, but can't seem to find any one that would help. I feel like the little red hen story. Everyone wants activities, just don't ask for any help putting them together.

2 comments:

kellyclay said...

Cheryl, has your ward ever done a trunk or treat? we do one every year along with a chili cook off and it always turns out great. we usually have a lot of less active members show up as well.

Inalynn said...

We do Trunk or Treat every year. Last year I did get them to do a carnival of sorts with the chili cook off & potato bar. But it still takes more than just myself to get it organized.