Sunday, September 2, 2007

I don't like Willie Jean!!!!!

James hasn't been home, or even through the house in over a week. He told Willie Jean(company he drives for) that he needed to get through the house so he could do laundry, get groceries, and see his family.
They told him that they had a load for him that would bring him through the house yesterday. Well he had to go almost 400 miles to pick it up, and he would of had to go about 7hrs. out of his way to get "through the house". I would have ended up costing us what he would make on this load. So he didn't get to come home last night and we don't know when he will be home next! I get so tired of them telling us to "look at the big picture." The big picture is they are home every night with their kids because they work at a desk. They don't have to pay for fuel to dead head to pick up a load, and they get paid for the loads he is taking.
I'm depressed and need my husband home, if only for a night. I can't do this on my own. I need to know that he will be home once in a while. He usually is through Springfield every week. But lately they have been sending him every where but home.
I could never make it as a single parent and applaud those that do. I have to have someone that I can talk to , cry to, and who will help with the kids.

1 comment:

kellyclay said...

Cheryl, I am so sorry, I know what it is like to have to do it alone, it can be so frustrating. it seems though that my husband is home a lot more than yours. I hope that the move to Hawaii will change things and make it so that he will be home more often so that you do not have to do it alone so much.

((HUGS))