Friday, September 14, 2007

I just want to cry!

I didn't have a period last month, took a test and it came back negative. I want another baby, it isn't that I'm not greatful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with 4 beautiful children. I just feel like we have another, actually two, waiting to join our family. I don't know if I'll ever be able to have another baby and it makes me feel a little empty inside.
I get tired of people that I don't even know seeing me with my 4 kids and saying,"I hope that you are done." You don't know me and as long as I'm taking care of my kids why does it matter to you!
I told James that I want another min pin, I know that the kids really miss Reece, and I think that having another baby around, even if it is a four legged kind that it will help with the void that I feel.

No comments: