Friday, May 15, 2009

WHY oh why







So why is it that when you have something important coming up that that is when one of the kids will decide to cut their hair?


I had to take her to get it fixed, of course there wasn't anything that could be done for the lack of bangs.

We still had a fun and busy weekend though. With Kayly's birthday party,(yes I know her birthday is in June).I didn't want to have her party to close to my due date nor did I want it to wait until after he was born. So that is why we had it almost a month early.



With having "big families " it doesn't take many other friends to make for a big party. ;) Most of the guest were cousins, but it still was a lot of kids and I'm actually glad that more other friends weren't there. It was crazy enough.

Then after her party we had to hurry home so that we could all change our clothes and I could do her hair for her baptism. Her baptism was very nice and we had a few nonmembers that were there also. She was baptized by her primary teacher and confirmed by her uncle.

She looked truly happy to now be baptized. She has been waiting for almost a year now. She had been waiting for her dad, but I know that it was still ok to have him give the talk on baptism and have Bro. Thompkin baptize her.













1 comment:

Brossettelewis said...

Ahh the little stinker! It makes Grace's self-haircut more amusing.