Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting ready for Kayly's baptism


Yesterday I took Kayly to the park and took pictures of her in her baptism dress. Today she will be talking to the Bishop and hopefully we will be able to have her baptism on May 9th. I want to make invitations that she can send to family that lives out of state. It will have her pictures on it so that even though they can't be here they can see what she looks like in her dress. I will also make a few that she can give to her friends at school.
It was fun to be able to spend time with just her and get some great photos of her. I really liked this first one of her in the water. It just captures joy.





I love this picture of her just looking at the flowers and reflecting. I think that yesterday was really good for her self-esteem. People kept walking by and saying how pretty she looked. She says that kids at school are always putting down for how she looks.




This picture I took some of the blossoms off the tree she was sitting under and sprinkled them on her. I thought that it added a nice touch.


I love this picture because it just shows an innocence about her. You can also see all the great details of her dress.







No comments: