Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Days

I'm ready for the weather to warm up so that I can get outside and go for walks. I know that I can go for walks when it is cold, but I'm affraid that I would slip on the ice and start having more contractions and other problems with my pregnancy.
I want the kids to be back in school so that I would have time to just rest during the afternoon. With them all being home I can't really take a nap. They like school and it is hard for them to find things to do around the house that they don't end up fighting about.
My mother-in-law keeps saying that she can't see me as an RN. She had been an LPN. I know that I have the ability to do this. She doesn't think that I would be strong enough to do heavy lifting. I told her that not all nurses have to do heavy lifting that it depends on where you work and what field that you go into. I'm leaning towards pediatric or labor and delivery.

1 comment:

Thank heaven for little girls said...

Sorry it's so cold and your stuck inside! I hate when I have to stay inside. I didn't know you wanted to be an RN. That's great! You can do anything you want to do! You are amazing! Don't let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams!