Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Being pregnant and sick

I've been sick all weekend. My mother-in-law came over with a cold and now I have a cold also. I've been coughing, sneezing and throwing up. I've been so tired and James was home this weekend so I didn't get much sleep. We stayed up late playing games with his parents. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. I've been having a lot of cramping and pain. Tim and Kathy are staying all week to help out with the kids, wich is good since Kayly and Teancum are both staying home sick today. Jacki is being induced on Fri and so mom will be watching her kids and I was tring to figure out what I was going to do with my kids. So I'm glad that Kathy will be here so that I can still go to work. Lambert's was closed yesterday because of the weather.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hope you feel better soon, Cheryl. There is nothing worse than being sick while you are pregnant!